Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
RickandJanice

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA in a Chevrolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickandJanice
Quote:
Originally Posted by missourijan
Actually, only the 2007 Select has vinyl graphics, since then they have been painted. Don't think Selects have smaller tanks, think they are the same. We chose the Select because it was not as heavy and didn't like the shower doors and other embossed stuff on glass & woodwork.
I stand corrected on the graphics, did not realize DRV went with paint on the Select Suites. Even though not all tanks are smaller, the fresh water and grey water is different sizes between the Select and the Mobile / Elite by 25 and 20 gallons respectfully. DRV has removed the graphics from the shower doors and now all 3 models have the same shower door designs, just different color trim.
Hi Guys, I am a new member although not new to fivers. I purchased a 2010 36RESB3 in October. I've been delayed from going to Florida for the winter like I usually do due to a reoccurence of prostate cancer & the need o go for 38 sessions of radiation. My question concerns the graphics on the front of my Select. My understanding is that the graphics there is a decal & not paint. Is it a decal or paint? Thanks in advance.
All of the DRV emblems are decals. As far as I know, the the stripes and colors are paint on the Select and Mobile, but the white is plain gel coat unless full body paint is ordered. The Elite is full body paint is part of the package.
RickandJanice is offline   Reply With Quote