Thread: MS Unit # 0516
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #19
Jack in Alaska

MS 1051

I purchased MS 1051 (33' RE3, new in Everett, Wash. in 2004. I just today arrived in Casa Grande, Az. with it to stay the winter. It has approx. 50k miles on it.

Our original shake down run was from Washington to Cancun to the factory then to Alaska. While at the factory getting repairs done by Paul Cross I discovered MS 500, the 1st one built, out in the back of the yard. It had been taken apart and put back, modified, new things added. The 1st hydraulic system had been installed on it in 2004 to see how it would work.

After getting the list of repairs done our trailer has been virtually flawless for us. We stay in it approx. 5 mo. per year. WE are on our 3rd set of GY G614 tires and have never had one problem. This year I purchased a TST tire monitor system and it works great. Gives one peace of mind that I could stop the rig in time if something went amiss on a tire.
I highly recommend TST monitors with the replaceable batteries in the monitors as they work well for me.

Start Out Each Day Real Easy.......Then Taper Off
Jack in Alaska is offline   Reply With Quote