View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 09:20 AM   #46
Exposed

Supposed to get the replacement for the KantLeak manifold. I did get the water heater drained last weekend in preparing to remove. I also noticed there was two different gaskets that are used. I ended up ordered both since they were cheap and figured one would be the correct one. They are also supposed to be here today as well. I will tackle this issue this weekend and get swapped out. Hopefully this will finish the immediate work on the DRV. I am ready for a trip and getting the itch to go somewhere for a get away. Both wife and I got the second Covid shot couple weeks ago and hopefully are somewhat protected now...

One other thing on the hydraulic hose replacement. I was topping off the reservoir and dawned on me that the front landing jacks were down. So I am about 3/4" from top of the reservoir now and wonder if I need to remove some fluid since the front jacks are not retracted. I guess I will just watch when retracting on next hookup. Hopefully will not burp out when all are retracted.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote