View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
ken&kat

The post stating that there are problems with every brand of RV is very true. We have had six different RV's and all were different brands. Two were new tag alongs and the one we now have was bought new and is a 09 38TKSB3 Elite Suite with all the options. We had problems with all of them but the new one's were the worst. We have also found that the more options you have on the unit the more problems we have had. The used units we had probably had problems when they were bought by the original owners but were fixed before we got it.

With all that said, we have had great service by our Dealer and also the DRV Factory for the numerous problems we have had. We also had great service by the other Dealers we previously had. Our Suite is now over three years old and DRV still helps us with issues that come up. All I have to do is send an E-mail to Tom Peck at DRV explaining the issue and also attaching pictures seems to help. We have alwayse had a positive attitude when we communicate with them and they have given us good feedback and helped with what to do for the issues and in most cases covered the cost. We are fulltimers and have roughly 25K miles on our Suite and at present we have no problems that need to be fixed.

Rotaxman, I hope you can find your problem and get if fixed easily. With these home's bouncing down the road, I can't see how we don't have more electrical problems crop up due to loose connections which sounds like what you could have.

Ken
2009 Elite Suites
38TKSB3 # 4819
ken&kat is offline   Reply With Quote