View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 04:28 PM   #11
Cummins12V98

"just about the only thing I don't like about the RAM is that the interior experience isn't as nice as the Ford. No panoramic sunroof, the leather isn't as nice as it is on the Ford,"

No Panoramic sunroof I will agree on that point. As far as leather have you looked at the LongHorn/Limited leather? KingRanch friends could not believe the quality of my leather.
RAM's interior design and quality IMHO is better and professional reviews say so.

Don't forget the AISIN trans as it is a TRUE MD trans. At a Chrysler RAM Rally when asked about the AISIN the Head West Coast Warranty Rep Stan Gozzi said "they don't break".

You can get a FULLY loaded RAM LongHorn or Limited for under 80K for sure. Money is not the reason to buy but it is a nice bonus.

Simply pop the hood of both trucks that alone should make you think.

I advise giving Dennis Dillon and Dave Smith a call, they should blow the others out of the water.

PM me if you want, I have owned RAM/Cummins trucks since 2001 with a combined 600k on the clocks.

Ford trucks are nice as are GM's but simply look at the guys that are independent RV/HotShotters. They choose RAM by far it's not even close.
2015 RAM LongHorn Dually Air ride Aisin 4:10's

2016 MS 39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"
Cummins12V98 is offline   Reply With Quote