View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
morscuba

Gemstone is correct with the suggestions he left you. If you can afford to purchase some things seperately you'll be a lot better off. Tire Press Monitor.. The factory system is 'ok" but I ended up getting the Pressure Pro.. and I wouldnt be with out it. The electrical management system I know nothing about. I do know that everything works great 2 A/C's micro etc etc. I did install a heavy duty surge and low voltage protector,,,again wouldn't be without it. The mattress that DRV supplied was just replaced after two years,,(it should have been canned 18 mo ago.). The water pump is a stock sur-flow and I am satisfied with it.. Someone can shower and use the sink at the same time. I didn't get the ladder or the roof rack because you have to carry a ladder for the front and sides anyway. Got the autotrack sat tv and am happy I did. As Gemstone said.. Spend your money on the best you can get wheels, suspension and running gear. In the long run you will be happy. Only thing I disagree with is the Frig..I have a standard 10 cuf and am fine with that.
Of the things I wish I had and don't.. The levelup..
Good luck and happy traveling..Hope you enjoy as much as I have.