View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 07:25 AM   #11
dmorse68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notanlines View Post
David, we bought it from Davis Motorhome Mart in Memphis. I'm not sure if it was a proper PDI by DW and I or a proper PDI by their tech, or if we were just lucky. Probably a little of all. We would buy from them again, but also from a few other DRV dealers around the country. RV's for Less in Knoxville and America Choice in Ocala both come to mind. We have dealt a little with all and been very satisfied.
Obviously Rolling Retreats would be a logical choice also if that's the part of the country you're near.
Thank you Notanlines. I reside in Oregon and bought mine from a dealership named Guaranty RV in Junction City, OR. Their PDI was minimal at best and apparently, only after the sale, not the prolonged customer service. Right before I pulled the trigger with them, I found out about RR and quickly discovered through forums and just talking to them in the phone, that they were awesome and super knowledgeable especially about DRV’s, but I had already given my verbal word to Guaranty that I was going to buy. I am old school, and believe a man is as good as his word, so I couldn’t switch. Even though it bit me in the arse, the positive take-away from this is, I have learned more about how this coach is put together and runs, and actually enjoy working on it. I am grateful there are forums like this one and people like you guys, to help when things go south.

Much appreciative,
David
dmorse68 is offline   Reply With Quote