View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #8
JazzMan

Sorry to hear about your problems but, I'm glad to hear they made it right. That's the problem in the whole RV industry (much like many areas in society today) that people have lost interest or caring in many ways. Personally, I find many of my customers have had similar experiences even with large, high-line coaches like Monaco's and Country Coaches. It really comes down to the individual coach and the delivering dealer and service department.

Many of the "low price point" coaches and trailers are just awful in the quality control department. Many of these mass produced, low end units are being bought by folks with absolutely no idea how to even turn a screwdriver, let alone understanding their travel trailer's systems.

I think some real education is needed for the entire RV industry and for those new buyers. I've often commmented that a night school course for new RV owners would be a great after work program.

Anyways, thanks for your feedback and be sure to get more Jazz owners to join in. There's power in numbers!

Tony