Thread: DRV Quality
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 04:37 PM   #19
Kerry

Let me elaborate on what I previously said. I bought my unit at RVSforLess. Not one bad word about this dealership, good people. I spent , I think, 15 days at the dealership as they fixed various things on my unit. Some things I had to go to the factory to have fixed. I'm happy with what was said "the bones" of the unit, however to list all the problems would take about four pages. DRV has been good to work with to get most things fixed. I know a little bit about RV's. I worked in the business for 32 yrs, I know things break, no one builds a perfect unit. They worked on my unit for 3 days at the factory, the tech that worked on it was really good at fixing problems. Most of the problems I've had are things that should have been done correctly on the line at the time it was built, even the tech said so. I do have some issues that need fixing, and DRV is not willing to work with resolving the issues. One of these I will detail for everyone. At delivery I had a deep scratch on the center island countertop. RVS 4less said they would try and buff it out and if it wasn't fixed correctly, the factory had agreed to replace it. It was on the list to the factory before I arrived. When I got there, they said they would not replace the countertop as it was not bad enough to replace. The countertop has waves in it form where repairs were attempted. I didn't pay for a wavy countertop. i'm working on escalating it to higher management. The damage was not my fault and I don't feel to have it replaced I should have to pay for it. There are other items, but that being said, for a high end , high priced unit, QC should be a whole lot better.