View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #16
golf_bears

Motor31,

We are in the RGV in Mercedes, TX and there's a guy here that specializes in flooring replacement for RV and Motorhomes. He, Lee, does the sales work and he has teamed up with a couple of guys, Rick and Josh, that do the installation. They do a ton of business here and a lot of other RV parks.

We had all our flooring, lower, bathroom and bed room, replaced. Wifee selected vinyl tile squares, 12x12, as oppose to the simulated wood. The vinyl flooring is far superior to the linoleum used by DRV. Also the carpet was a much better quality than DRV installs.

The sales guy, Lee, comes to your site with literally 100s of samples and will spend what ever time you need to make your selections. After about 20 minutes with him I just got out of the way and let wifee get it down to a few selections. Then wifee let me get my 2 cents in and decided what she wanted. Lee orders the materials and schedules the installers and in about two weeks all is done. These guys are good, I mean real good.

You’ve asked a number of other questions that I can answer best with a phone call. Send me a PM and I’ll give you my phone number, or you send me your phone number and then we can chat.

If you’re in the RGV area you’re welcome to come and see the installation.
golf_bears is offline   Reply With Quote