PDA

View Full Version : hydraulic brake pump

Charlie and Sue
01-28-2008, 06:16 PM
My neighbor has had a problem, at ten o'clock last night the pump motor started up while he was in bed. He had to remove a wire from the battery to shut it off. Called the pump manufacturer and was told MS has had problems with this. Anyone else had this problem? 2007 TK3, the pump manufacturer is sending a new pump and wiring harness, wants the old pump returned to check out to see what happened.

Charlie

rverdlm
01-29-2008, 08:47 AM
No, but before I started replacing the pump or the wiring harness I'd want to know where the power is coming from. For example it could be a bad emergency brake switch. I'd want to know!

Charlie and Sue
01-29-2008, 10:07 AM
As soon as the parts come in he's taking it to Campers Inn here in Leesburg to hopefully take care of it. The Pump manufacturer said some thing about an electrical bleed from the converter? I''ll post more info as it happens.
Charlie

funke1
01-29-2008, 11:15 PM
I Had the same problem, I was lucky as I was on the way to the dealer for some warranty work. Something inside fried itself together, but the dealer replaced mine for me---thats exactly what mine did--continuous buzzing and applied the brakes slightly, I pull with a MDT so really didnt notice till I arrived at the dealer.
Good Luck