PDA

View Full Version : MS @ The Mercedez Texas RV Show

MooseSuite
01-11-2008, 08:19 PM
There are two MS and one select at this show this week-end Jan 11-12 ( edit) . I couldn't help but notice the poor exterior paint quality and finish on the the two MS on display at this show. Looks like the paint shop was skimping on paint as there were misses and you could see sanding blemishes through the gelcoat.
Has Double Tree changed their paint shop or process? A second opinion would be appreciated from anyone attending the show.

Paint blemishes noted on the front nose cap on the SB3 and sanding blemises on the off door slide on the other MS unit. I didn't look at the Select.

There are a few nice upgrades from our 07 model. i.e more space in the closet and supports under the sink to prevent it from seperating from the ctr top.

igotjam
01-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Think the show is over on the 12th. (didn't want anyone to go on the 13th if its over) Didn't notice the paint, but thought it was nice of Bishop to pull them down to the valley from Corpus. Melinda King is there...good source of info if anyone wants to talk to DT rep.

igotjam
01-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Think the show is over on the 12th. (didn't want anyone to go on the 13th if its over) Didn't notice the paint, but thought it was nice of Bishop to pull them down to the valley from Corpus. Melinda King is there...good source of info if anyone wants to talk to DT rep.