PDA

View Full Version : SLIDE ADJUSTMENT

Jack in Alaska
11-28-2007, 12:48 AM
When extended out my curb side slide is too far forward, towards the door, by approx. 3/4". The seal/wiper strip on the rear is not touching the side of the slide
I looked at the extending mechanisms and they adjust in all directions except that one.
What is the procedure to adjust my slide as described??? :?:

2blackdogs
11-28-2007, 07:38 AM
I think I would call Doubletree on that one !!!!!
Bob

Jack in Alaska
12-31-2007, 02:29 AM
Bringing this back to the top............anyone have a clue on how to adjust the curb slide from front to back???????????
Thanks

Stripit
12-31-2007, 09:09 AM
Jack, Don't know how, but when you return, if you want to tackle it yourself, I'll come over and crawl under and open up the hatches under that slide and look for you. Last time I was under mine, and up in the belly, I figured out how the stops all worked, but never had to look how to move fore and aft.

Jack in Alaska
12-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Stacey,

Thanks for the offer. In the mean time I will attempt to contact the factory, Kent, for some direction.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

rverdlm
01-01-2008, 08:29 AM
Stacy & Jack; As I recall from seeing the frame at the factory the tubes that the slides slide in and out in are welded to the frame at the frame factory. I think the only way to adjust the slide fore & aft is at the attachment point which is accessable without going under the under belly.

Stripit
01-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Your correct Dave. I expect that there shouldn't be any adjustment there, but will have to go look. It might only be adjustable out at the attaching point near the outer wall. But won't do anything till sure.