PDA

View Full Version : Doubletree at Park

westx
11-23-2007, 10:51 AM
We are at Buckhorn Lake Resort in Kerrville Tx. There are 8 Mobile Suites and 1 Select Suite here for Thankgiving. The park furnished Turkey and Dressing and Mashed potatoes then all campers brought a dish. Was so Good, about 290 people were served. Hope each of you had a great Thankgiving and a safe trip where every you travel.

Jim1941
11-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Stop at the Select Suites and say hello to Norm&Nancy from Jim&Jeanne at The Big Chief RV Resort in Burnet.Also say hello to our good friends PJ&Peg who work at the park.Here this week we have three Mobile Suites.Jim

jdwilson3
11-23-2007, 02:21 PM
If you get near Butterfield in Benson AZ, we have 2 ES and one MS. We had Ham & Turkey and stuffing and the rest was pot luck. We had to eat dessert 3 1/2 hours after dinner because we had so much food! Wait till Christmas!!!!

2blackdogs
11-23-2007, 05:44 PM
jdwilson3 is right.
After 3-1/2 hours I only had room for one desert. Lots of turkey and ham and all the potlucks were delicious.
Normally I have 3 deserts !!!!!
Bob

Motor31
11-25-2007, 09:51 AM
I want to endorse Butterfield, not because of the food, just because it's a VERY nice park. We got to visit on the way to Tucson and had a great overnight stay. I thought the observatory was outstanding!!! Great views of stars and other items in the sky. The pool and spa are kinda nice too! :D

Jack in Alaska
11-28-2007, 01:17 AM
Today at Palm Creek in Casa Grande there are 5 Mobile Suites but no ES yet.

2 days ago I saw a MS going down the road with a one wheeled trailer bolted to the back with a motorcycle on it. I guess it works.

jdwilson3
11-28-2007, 07:59 PM
Jack, stop by and say hi to Larry from Moe and Curly. We are at Butterfield in Benson. You know Moe and Larry.

Jack in Alaska
11-29-2007, 12:22 AM
JD....

Larry says Hi. I see him almost every day. I need to come down your way to see what you guys have setup there. Maybe when we get back from Alaska in Jan.

Another MS today, now there are six.

Happy holidays to you.

Jack

DebDav
11-30-2007, 09:23 AM
We also were at Buckhorn. We were in 6090 next another MS. We left Sunday to come back to Houston. Friend's truck died Sat night out of Kerrville. Was fixed by late Tuesday. Needed fuel pump and 5 injectors. Other than that we also had an extremely good time at Buckhorn Lake Resort.