PDA

View Full Version : Texas Factory Rep?

wingnut60
09-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Was at the Fort Worth RV show yesterday. Met Melinda Evans? at the Bennetts display--she is with DT and lives in New Braunfels. Anyone know her?

She was a really nice lady and very friendly. Even had a few kind words to say about Sigo'Suite.

Bennetts has 4 DT units--1 Select, 2 Mobiles, 1 Elite. They all look great.

igotjam
09-22-2007, 11:46 AM
I think its Melinda King. Yes really nice. When looking to buy, I had inquired on this forum why none of the dealers I had spoken to seemed to want to sell me a Doubletree product. I was frustrated with the buying experience and she contacted me and persuaded me to reconsider. I did and now own one. (not sure that's a good thing, but she was really nice and helpful)

Stripit
09-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Definitely a knowledgeable & fun couple. Melinda & Chris know the RV business & customer service. They do their best to take care of their customers.

ponch
09-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Although SI haven't met Chris yet I have Melinda.

She is a first class Lady that not only knows her product but believes in it as well. She will definitely take care of her customers and anyone else that needs it.

Ponch

rverdlm
09-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I agree with all the good things that have been said about Melinda. Like some others we haven't yet met Chris, but she swears that he does exist! LOL!

sigo'suite
09-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Wingnut,

Don't ruin my image!! :lol: :lol:

And Bennett's Suites are going to the Dallas show this coming weekend, I understand.

Wife of Big Doofus
09-24-2007, 04:36 PM
We met Chris at the OK City show last Spring. He is probably one of the reasons we own a MS. He took time to point out a lot of details that no other dealer or rep. had ever shown us to look at. After looking and learning about the Mobile Suite we couldn't find any others that seem to compare.

When we found a 36SB3 on a lot, we knew a lot more than our dealer did about the unit from our visit with Chris.

suitediver
09-25-2007, 02:18 PM
We have had the pleasure of meeting both Chris and Melinda when we were ordering our MS. Melinda was kind enough to meet us at SW in NB to help with decisions on what we wanted, what we could change and made excellent suggestions. She is one lady that knows an RV inside and out and everything between.

Great couple. VERY,VERY knowledgeable.

If I remember right they used to own a dealer ship SOB before selling out and going with DT.

Bobbie