PDA

View Full Version : departure check list

kfrimr
09-13-2007, 03:32 PM
I know that some where I saw a Pre-departure check list for the Mobile Suite. Do you have such a thing or do your just guess that you took care of everything before you pull out? We are new to the full time life style so we'er on a steep learning curve. Got the truck 4 weeks ago and the MS the next day. The house sold back in April. Anyway if you have a check list that would help us not to make any mistakes. thanks

Kent & Jan
2007 36 RS3
2003 Volvo 630

Motor31
09-14-2007, 09:31 AM
There was one posted here earlier I believe. The wife and I have different items to check so each of use deals with seperate items. She gets the interior and I deal with the truck and exterior as well as hitching then we both each double check the outside and hitch.

Try using the search function here on the board in this forum. I think you might be able to find what was posted earlier. If you do, look it over and then add / delete items to fit your rig combination.

(edit) I tried a very brief search using the term checklist and didn't get what you are looking for. Separating the word into 2 got hundreds of hits due to the word "check". An MS checklist may not be here but hopefully some one has one they can share with you.

FWIW, it's kind of scary at first, but after a few weeks, it gets into a routine. It's a lifestyle that rewards taking it easy. :)