PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Diagrams

RGordon
09-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know how to get a wiring diagram of a 38RL3? I know I will eventually have to have one and might as well be looking. I can probably get one at the dealership if they would part with one, but thought I would check to other Suite Owners.

larry_electricguy
09-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Good luck!!!! On a tour a couple of years ago at the factory someone asked about a wiring diagram. Dave the ceo said he wished he could just get the workers to wire everone the same.

Motor31
09-03-2007, 09:09 AM
IIRC this was talked about before and the factory said they didn't have one. I find that a bit hard to believe for the base systems but I understand that the variety of accessories tends to keep it in flux. Having had to deal with a couple of minor wiring issues, especially in the entertainment section, I can understand that they tend to "wing it" quite a bit. :?

bstark
09-03-2007, 10:10 AM
If you ever have occasion to remove the narrow panel that the top service bay sliding door track is fastened to so that the top of your black tank is visible and look at the wiring laying on top of that, don't be shocked! :shock:

RGordon
09-03-2007, 06:09 PM
I will add just a little to my electrical issue, my tank monitor for the grey water tank has a shorted wire to ground causing level to read full all the time.
I plan on taking it to the dealer for warranty work but don't know if they have any good electrical technicians. For some unknown reason this scares me just a little.

bstark
09-03-2007, 06:19 PM
If you are adventurous, you might try troubleshooting the problem yourself and it will very likely be the bottom sensor visible on the end of the grey tank right behind the water heater & water service bay or on the back of the sensor/readout panel itself.