PDA

View Full Version : Where do you put Campground info?

osiebosie
07-27-2007, 08:24 AM
I am curious about this. When we go to a campground, they always give us a piece of paper of some form to put in our window stating our arrival and departure date. But you can't see it, the windows are so tinted.

We've never had a problem with a campground, but I always worry just a tiny little bit that it won't be seen.

Does anyone put their info some place more visible?

Thanks,

Sharon

2 DA WDS
07-27-2007, 10:09 AM
I've never had one with instructions to place in the camper window. I've fad ones to stick on a post or hang on the mirror of the TV. If I ever got one to put in the window then thats where I would put it. In the campsite we own the ownes association requires that when you make improvements you have to get a building permit and post it in your window. Reads real good from the inside!!

Glad to see you back!

shergry
07-27-2007, 10:12 AM
We had a state park ask us to put the paper in a baggy. Then either tape to pin box or post that they provided. Keeps the elements out and they know you are ligit. I might not be clear on this...it is one of those sandwich baggies, clear.

Motor31
07-28-2007, 09:08 AM
We stick those camp ground papers to the inside of the window next to the door so it can be seen from the front.

The baggie idea is a good one!

osiebosie
07-30-2007, 06:59 AM
Thanks. I am certainly not sticking it to the outside of our rig, and it's just not visible from the inside. And when security drives around, they can't really see the front door. I guess they know who should be there and who shouldn't.

We've never been to a cg with a post outside to put it.

Heading to Biloxi tomorrow.

Sharon