PDA

View Full Version : Models Catagory

5thwheeler
05-13-2005, 12:06 AM
I say we create a category for each manufacturer and place each of their models within that category.
For instance I would create a section called Keystone and place all of it models individually under it as a sub-category.

Scot
05-13-2005, 05:43 AM
I think that is a great idea, will keep the number of main catagories down to something managable...

Thank you for your efforts..

Brushy
05-19-2005, 11:04 AM
Good idea, but when you created the groups you eliminated Peterson Industries. IE., Excel (Limited, Classic, and RT) and Legacy.

Dreamweaver
05-20-2005, 08:19 AM
How about creating a category for Carriage.

MDTdriver
06-26-2005, 11:26 AM
How about Sub. Cat. Prowler Reagel under Fleetwood

MDTdriver
06-26-2005, 11:34 AM
How about Sub. Cat. Prowler Regal under Fleetwood

rdunk
06-26-2005, 04:41 PM
IMHO, in listing each of the "models" separately, the information could become so fragmented that the interchange of information would be significantly reduced. The RV.net forum works very well just taking it to "fifthwheels", yet because of the many different RV.net forum divisions, so often I miss valuable information because it was posted on the "fulltiming" forum, or on the "tow vehicle" forum, or etc, etc. and I just didn't go to that forum. I am sure I am now missing valuable information by not reading the postings on each of the other manufacturer's sites on this forum.

Certainly, an alternative to the proposal for model separation in the forum, is for a member to simply post questions, answers, comments, ideas, and etc for his/her specific model of interest. Obviously, this is available now, and can't understand why that doesn't work well now (or is it actually work well?)

Again, just my humble opinion!

MDTdriver
07-03-2005, 12:38 PM
On RV.NEt they move posts some times to the forum.
I like the Model under Mfg. so I see things for my model only which si less time comsumimg when I need that and some times is not 2,3 or 4 pages long. Like a general forum some times is. And some of those forums have 5,6 or even more pages, very time comsuming.
When I am traveling and useing my Cell Phone for internet this becomes more important to me.
What works for me.

MDTdriver
08-26-2005, 08:36 PM
For a Sub Cat. for Prowler Regay AX6
Thank you

MDTdriver
08-31-2005, 01:04 PM
Thank you 5wheeladmin. for the Fleetwood Sub Prowler Regal AX6 Cat.

2blackdogs
01-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Being a new member here this is an excellent suggestion. I am particulary interested in the Carriage rvs and we are going full time and would like more info on them after seeing them and am hoping more posts will go in on this one. Saw one over the wkend at a dealer here mainly the 35 SKQ model...love that kitchen with the step down.
Judy