PDA

View Full Version : Sealand Toilet

igotjam
05-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Reading the manuals tonite. The one for the toilet mentions a supplied cleaning tool and cleaner that accomanies the new facility. A seach of the unit shows nothing. Did anyone get the cleaning tool? It it worth it? If it is beneficial I'll order one from Sealand.

I also need to get a hose and attachments for the vaccum. Can anyone tell me what attachments the got so I can order the complete set?

Thanx

rdunk
05-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Quote: " I also need to get a hose and attachments for the vaccum. Can anyone tell me what attachments the got so I can order the complete set?"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Vacuum hose and attachments should have been included with your Elite Suite. They came with our RE3. If they are not in a box in the B/R closet, then ask your dealer where they are!!! A vacuum is not a vacuum, without the necessary pieces that make it work!!

Good luck!

rotaxman
05-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Same here we had a box in the bedroom closet and it was full of all kinds of attachments and a very long hose.

If you don't have the box tell the dealer to fork it over. Like Robert said ain't much of a vacum if it won't suck.

As always good camping

Joyce and Jerry

sigo'suite
05-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Our vacuum accessories were under the bed. The tool they speak of to clean the seal area in the commode was in the binder folder type thingy we got from the dealer with all of the info on the various components of the rig. It looks somewhat like a tongue depresser the Dr. uses.

Enjoy your new rig.

igotjam
05-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Didn't get the tongue depressor. With regards to coments on the vac. I agree with all of you but ......let's just say $100 or so to save more frustration is money well spent.