PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Rally

ponch
05-14-2007, 05:30 AM
Well we're here in Branson and the units are starting to arrive.

We got here yesterday ,Sunday, and they came in all day long.
Must be 20 or so here now however I haven't counted. So get those
" SUITE"S " loaded up and get on the road. lol

Ponch

rotaxman
05-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey Ponch and all

Hate to report but I'm not going to be at the rally I had reservations at ABC for the 15th thru the 17th but do to flooding in the area I will not be able to attend the rally. Was really looking forward to meeting you all but I just can't get away right now.

As always good camping

Joyce and Jerry

bstark
05-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Jerry/Joyce:

Sorry to hear you won't make it, we were looking forward to meeting you both.
Ponch mentioned the units already rolling in here, and of the "what'r-the-odds" category: we met a couple from Toronto who arrived an hour after us who were travelling down the same route and stuck in the same traffic jams but we never saw each other the entire trip!

Maybe, next time Jerry.

shergry
05-14-2007, 11:25 AM
So jealous of ya'll :D . Really wish we could have been there, sounds like it is off to a great start...hope it isn't to hot. For those of us that could not make it for one reason or another, just asking that you at the rally keep us informed in the outside world of all that is going on.
Share the good and bad of your great rigs :D . We are so very happy with our SB3, lots and lots of room.
Found a crack in the panel of the w/d closet and Tom is sending one out today (just told him thurs. of last wk- he is quick). Getting ready to move to new job spot sunday, 1st real move...hope all will go well.
Please say hello to 2DAWDS from shergry :lol:

billr
05-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Jerry, sorry your not going to make it. will miss meeting you guys!
Hope all your flooding issues get under control.

Loads of Suites rolled in today, must be over 50 or so now. More I'm sure Wed. Met several folks from last year, and some new ones as well.

Really neat!!

Cheers,
Bill

2 DA WDS
05-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Hi all, we rolled in today after driving in the rain for a couple of hours. Better driving in rain than camping in rain. We, Mike & Karen Webster (2WEBS) and Wayne & Twila Billingsley, stopped at Osage Beach campground Sunday and met up with another Illinois member Jim & Reta Holderby and Minnesotans Henry & Judy Oneil(Jaoneil). They pulled out Monday and Jack & Judy Beem pulled in. After the 4 of us arrived today it stopped raining long enough to get set up. Did manage to get together with a few tonight between the showers. Saw Lex & Bonnies new SOB rig(very plush) Visited with Bill & Joan Richard (Billr)& dogs, met Bruce & Sandra Starkey (Bstark) , & visited with Lights, Carol Rothwell and Larry the electric guy. I think Larry fixed my icemaker but am still waiting for some ice. Looks like a good week to come with new and old friends. The new RE3 is starting to feel like home!
Hi Shergry!!