PDA

View Full Version : las vegas owners

berghild
05-06-2007, 10:15 AM
I really need to talk to someone in the las vegas area and SOON

thompsj
05-07-2007, 05:24 PM
My wife and I live in the outskirts of Las Vegas. We are dry camping in Utah right now and intend to be in Branson next week for the rally. What can I do to help you?

berghild
05-07-2007, 08:59 PM
thank you for replying. we are parked at friends in henderson...off of appaloosa. wish we were going to the rally....maybe next year!
my problem WAS that DH wanted that 36SB3 all of a sudden! I realized that it was definitely not the rig for ME. We had been planning the TK3 and all of a sudden he switched. THe deposit was down on Saturday and I was afraid he wouldn't "see the light"...but this morning while I was talking with the dealer DH suddenly reversed himself...so now all is well with the world.
we will be bouncing back and forth between here and san diego until mid June and then Denver area and on to Indiana to pick up the new rig the end of June. Then back to east coast even though we promised ourselves not again this year.
Hope we find someone that will love our 34 ft. alumascape. It has done right by us. we just finally decided that we are not going to settle down..after 4 years there is still too much to see.
Thank you again. Cyndy