PDA

View Full Version : Full time here we come.

kfrimr
04-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Well we finally did it … He put money down on a Mobile Suites 36RS3 and on a 2003 Volvo 630 and then put the house up for sale. Can you believe… it sold in 6 days. :lol: What is the problem with this real-estate market??? We are so excited, even though we need to be out of the house 4 weeks before the MS is finished. But we have plenty to do. Jan is selling everything on craigslist.com, and a Yard sale next weekend.
Kent & Jan

rotaxman
04-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Kent and Jan

Where you at in Kc I live in Liberty MO a suburb of KC I retired a week ago last Friday.

We may come and look at some of your for sale stuff.

We are not going to full time at first anyway maybe later we have to try it out first.

Where did you order your trailer? Liberty RV I bet who was your salesman?

As always good camping

Joyce and Jerry

BobW
04-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Is this the Kent from Double Tree? I guess we all drove you crazy, so your taking off. Let us know how your new Rv checks out. :D

kfrimr
04-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Rotaxman

You brought up the fact that I haven’t changed our profile. We left KCMO about 2 years ago moved to Colorado. We are now moving full time into a MS.
So we purchased our MS from Fun-N-Sun. in Michigan. They have been great to work with. Thought our Volvo we did purchase in KCMO. We did stop in at Liberty RV on a number of occasions as we were looking. But when it can to purchasing they were not as willing to give us a good deal. Location for warranty work is not a question since we will be on the road. Thanks for your interest in our yard sale, but is will be in Denver.
Kent

kfrimr
04-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Bob,
Greetings this is not the Kent from DoubleTree. I know him because we have been to the factory a number of times. We have been studying and lurking on the forms for a number of years. And just now making the move.
Kent

rdunk
04-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Kent is still at Doubletree - I just talked with him there a couple of days ago. Kent has always been very helpful, at least each time I have his needed help.

Hobo
04-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Fun-N-Sun is a good place. We bought ours there almost and have been treated great during ordering and service. I will most likely be making my anointment with them this summer to get my refrigerator recall handled. Been on the road for 7 years and not ready to quit yet. Enjoy your new lifestyle.
Rick