PDA

View Full Version : Next best thing - Freightliner SportChassis SEA114

cptxguys
03-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Well, I don't own it, but I'm one step closer! I DID get to tow the MobileSuite with a 2007 Freightliner SportChassis SEA114. It doesn't even compare to a 1 ton 'dooley'. Of course, the price doesn't either. It truly is the ultimate pick-up.

More information and additional photos are available on the blogspot that I started today.
http://doubletreervsuites.blogspot.com/

Enjoy. Especially you, RodeWorthy! :-)

Robert

hitchup
03-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Wow, that's one rig that would stand out in the parking lot. Never have to worry about asking yourself, "now where did we park it?" I haven't seen them in a two tone. Must be TX.

We couldn't work the #'s right in the budget to get one. That's why we went with the F450. Not too bad of a compromise.

Vickie

cptxguys
03-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey Hitchup,
I hear you on working up the numbers. I can't do it (yet) either...but it sure was fun towing with a buddy's! For me, I think it will be more appropriate when I'm retired and/or fulltime in the RV travelling from location to location. Until then, my Dooley does a good job and fits well in the driveway!

Actually the two tone SportChassis was purchased at Sundowner Trailers in Oklahoma City - http://www.horsetrailersdirect.com/

The wheels were also new for SportChassis for 2007.

The View 5046
02-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Awesome Truck, we were very lucky to get into a 2006 Freightliner with a Mercedes Diesel pre-owned with 50,000 miles. We now have almost 56,700 and Love riding the FL. The ride is awesome and towing is a dream. Haven't check the fuel mileage but it doesn't matter I don't think I could get DW back into a 1 ton Chevy 3500HD. (Air Ride Seats). I
could never get the numbers right for a new Freightliner. But this will be the last Truck we will have to buy. GBY.....

P.S. Visit our web site to see more Pic.

Stripit
02-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Isn't it amazing the difference when you actually get to drive/tow what you have been towing behind a machine built to do just that, tow. My truck does not look anywhere near that pretty, but it does a awesome job towing and STOPPING my house. Thanks for the pictures of a towing & stopping machine.