PDA

View Full Version : Replace Furniture

AmyShelbyRV
09-10-2022, 05:35 PM
I am needing to know what website is best to go to in order to get prices only to replace my rv sofa which include 2 recliners & a hide a bed, tan carpet, bathroom door, & a window treatment. I only need prices to replace.
I have a 2005 jayco eagle 5th wheel.
Thanks in advance.

SilverFoxrv
09-26-2022, 03:03 PM
I just replaced 2 recliners from Rec Pro

Dave The AV Guy
09-26-2022, 03:47 PM
We are looking at the same process currently for the two chairs in our 2007 Carriage. We were in Elkhart a couple weeks back and visited the Lambright factory near Shipshewana, the Brad & Hall facility in Elkhart, and the Mastercraft store in Shipshewana. According to the RecPro website, they do not have a showroom so we did not go to their facility. The Brad & Hall store had Lambright products in their showroom. We decided we preferred the Lambright product, but it is the most expensive. We are looking at a theatre love seat type model with two powered recliner seats and a fold down unit in the centre that provides storage and cup holders. The price is around $3,000.00 US and order lead time on custom fabric etc appeared to be around 5-6 months. My understanding is that RecPro models are made off-shore; Lambright and Mastercraft are made in Indiana. Brad & Hall also had a window covering display there, but I did not investigate that.

Edd505
10-03-2022, 07:33 PM
You can not go wrong with Lambright, top of the line.