PDA

View Full Version : Camper parts world site

ak5thwheeler
02-19-2022, 07:05 PM
okay I found this shroud at Camper parts world but seen some bad reviews for this site and questioned if the site is legit, has anyone ordered through this site?
https://www.camperpartsworld.com/RV-...ch-3-Plus.html

CaptainPalapa
02-28-2022, 03:08 PM
I saw your post come through in last week's 5th Wheel Forums newsletter. Seems no replies means no one here has used them. I did find this site:
https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/camperpartsworld.com

... with 1500+ reviews, at a score of 4.56 out of 5. That *seems* to indicate good things, however, reviews can change over time. I recommend reading the most current to see how they stand currently. Unfortunately, with all things "online", there *is* some risk. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you likely don't already know.

Depending on what you're looking to order, paying a few more dollars for a purchase off Amazon, where you can likely be assured of decent service, might mitigate any risk you're concerned about. Sometimes, I just like to go to a local hardware store or RV parts store (no idea what you're looking to order) to ensure I'm getting what I hope to receive.

ak5thwheeler
02-28-2022, 09:16 PM
Thank you Captain for your reply,

I did end up getting the shroud from Amazon, after shopping and researching more I found that some of the prices that seemed too good to be true were in fact not real.

thanks again.

MTK46
03-01-2022, 11:18 AM
Another good place to buy RV parts is etrailer.com.
I've bought quite a few parts from them with no problem.
Nice thing is you can ask questions on-line .
I needed a gasket for the bottom of my Sealand 510 toilet. On their site I put in the part number I had. It brought up a gasket that said it fit Sealand models but nothing about a 510. I posted the question does it fit mine.
Few days later got the answer of yes. Ordered and fits perfect.
I don't work for them, this isn't a paid advertisement for them. Just a good view of a company I trust for RV parts.