PDA

View Full Version : Drv

Sundancekid
06-30-2021, 12:18 PM
Who is the guy that works at Mobil Suites DRV that is not well talked about?

Dapperdan
06-30-2021, 02:24 PM
Gee, there’s a couple that come to mind. Right off the top of my head there’s ED Fry, there are those that frequent these forums that don’t speak highly of Mr. Fry. :rolleyes:

Dan

Sundancekid
06-30-2021, 04:57 PM
I think i heard another name but can't place it.
Thanks

Cummins12V98
06-30-2021, 06:13 PM
Gee, there’s a couple that come to mind. Right off the top of my head there’s ED Fry, there are those that frequent these forums that don’t speak highly of Mr. Fry. :rolleyes:

Dan

OH YEA!!! My best friend "Mr NO"!!!

Complete A-HOLE. Can't say how I really feel.

Sundancekid
06-30-2021, 07:34 PM
Any body know about Brandon Fish?
He seem to very one way, to put it socially correct!

Sundancekid
06-30-2021, 07:36 PM
oops little typo
He seems to be very one way.
To be socially correct

porkchop
07-01-2021, 07:54 AM
Who's the guy that plays baseball that's not well talked about ? What kind of question is this? If you have a question about a specific person, ask it. And what does "very one way" mean? Is it a sexual reference? Ask and you shall receive, beat around the bush and be lost in space forever.

Bill

Notanlines
07-01-2021, 06:41 PM
Did I miss something? Who's playing baseball and why don't we like him? Is he playing for Atlanta? Would it be Angel Hernandez? Naw, he doesn't play.
On a slightly more serious note, where did baseball come from?

wingnut60
07-01-2021, 09:37 PM
Every business has someone who doesn't get along with customers. Have heard both good and bad about Mr. Fry. Personalities are a big factor in how we perceive others, along with "if everything got fixed, he's a great guy" or it goes the other way.

Cummins12V98
07-02-2021, 01:47 PM
When pointing out my pantry cabinet was out of square 5/8" in 16" with a floor tile line running along the side he said "I have seen worse in million dollar homes".

That was just ONE example of why he is known as Mr NO and a real jerk when it comes to fixing something that is more than a few minute job.

My wife wasn't sure if she had met him a few days later after arriving. We met him at the office and when he came in my wife said her name to him as an introduction and held her hand out. He said " we have already met" (in an unpleasant tone) and he turned to talk to me without further acknowledgement of my wife.

Many more but I think that tells the nature of the Man.

F350ms38rssa
07-02-2021, 02:01 PM
Had a great experience with Mr Fry at the DRV factory in the fall of 2018, fixed all my issues! Even fixed some things that I hadn’t noticed until I got to the factory.

Roam America
07-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Ed has always been great with me. Very helpful. I would go so far as to say he was very customer satisfaction focused. I’ve dealt with him a few times.