PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Hydraulic question

stanleyz
11-29-2020, 06:22 PM
I tried a search with no luck, and yes I can figure it out by trial and error, but if someone knows the answer it would get me to the golf course quicker.

My lippert Hydraulic manifold has three valves on the manifold. the valves are positioned with the adjusting screws to the left as I face them, So, does anyone know which of the three, Front, middle or rear as I face them, controls the door side slide. All answers are appreciated, correct answers are a treasure. Thank y'all,

porkchop
11-30-2020, 09:36 AM
Trial & error is the only answer I have for ya. Should be easy to see which one goes to the landing gear, and hopefully which goes left and right? I know-never as easy as it sounds. Good luck

Bill

Roam America
12-05-2020, 05:59 PM
Check the lipert website, they have a lot of maintenance manuals and other stuff there.
You can also load the myLCI app onto your phone and/or tablet. You can get it from the APP Store or PLAY STORE. Everything at your fingertips.

stanleyz
12-23-2020, 03:01 PM
Just to close this out I went the easy route. Opened the bottom up and checked it where the hose enters the ram. Seal is good. So I guess its just a lazy slide of some air got in,

terry and jo
12-28-2020, 11:33 AM
Stanley,

With regards to air in the lines, soon after we got our 2010 MS, I read of a DRV engineer's suggestion for a particular order of operation of slides and jacks. The sequence involves a method when the furthest hydraulic cylinders should operate. Working the sequence the same each time helps to "cycle" any air back to the reservoir and out of the lines. Below is the list I have that is taped right at my slide controls in the closet by the entry door.

Order of Operation of Slides and Level-Up

Setup (Legs down and slides out):

1. Front landing legs
2. Level coach with level up legs and landing legs
3. Bedroom slide
4. Kitchen slide
5. Door side slide

Close up (Legs up and slides in):

1. Door slide
2. Kitchen slide
3. Bed slide
4. Level up legs
5. Front landing legs

Hope this helps to avoid air in the future.

Terry