PDA

View Full Version : Hooking up two TVs

bcbearhnt
05-14-2020, 09:08 PM
I have a 2020 keystone fusion fifth wheel with multiple tvs. I bought a dish tailgator pro with two wallys. how do I make connections to the existing coax ports on camper to get two tvs working?

wingnut60
05-15-2020, 11:02 AM
Welcome to the forum, hope someone can answer that for you. I have a Dish/traveler/H3 setup and I had to have a pro set it up.
There are probably many Youtube vids on this, and if you just google 'Dish Wally setup, you get a lot of hits.
Good luck,
Joe

routemaster
05-25-2020, 03:54 PM
Tripp Lite 2-Port 4K HDMI Splitter, 1 In 2 Out, Ultra HD (UHD) Video & Audio (B118-002-UHD),Multicolor
This is what I bought to watch tv in two rooms with Dish box it mirrors the same program. One tv is in the living room and the second in the bedroom up stairs, I ran 50ft of HDMI cable from on tv to the second up through the belly. Works really well

Photomonjax
05-25-2020, 06:43 PM
Does your tailgator have one or two cable hookups? You need a connection for both TVs.If you only have one you will have to switch the cable form TV to the other.

jr2194
05-25-2020, 07:16 PM
I have a 2017 Fuzion and I use Directv... there is a satellite hook up for all tv’s... I run one cable from my dish to a 3 way splitter and then to the satellite prep connection. Then in the rv at the tv location I hook up my Directv boxes. Note: there are two cable options behind the tv... one for antenna one for satellite) use the satellite! Obviously then you’ll need to set up and scan the tv’s. Good Luck!