PDA

View Full Version : TOTO toilets in RV

BoJack
02-29-2020, 11:13 PM
Have anyone tried installing one of those?

wingnut60
03-02-2020, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the forum. Have no experience with that brand, but a quick look at their website, you could expend up to $17000 on one of their models...
Was there anything in particular that took you to thinking about one?
Joe

BoJack
03-02-2020, 11:55 PM
Well, I found already thread on a different forum. Do not know if sharing is okay, so won't post it That's how they call "smart" toilets in Japan, there's an article about them on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan
They are expensive, I was choosing a toilet and found this (wisepick.org/best-toilet/) list, and there's Toto Neorest on the top, so I wanted to ask someone if anyone installed this in his RV

wingnut60
03-03-2020, 09:20 PM
Be interesting to hear if anyone has...

Notanlines
03-04-2020, 05:33 AM
Jack, we don't get many Wanderlodge members here (None, really). Might we ask at what stage/condition your unit is in? My parents used their neighbor's Wanderlodge many times back in the 80's. My dad did a little work on the mechanics of it and the neighbors used it very seldom. Truly a magnificent unit!

BoJack
03-07-2020, 11:42 PM
Well, that's my parents' "legacy". I can't actually tell you everything this unit been through because I don't know myself. I am working on this toilet right now and will let you know when it's done (I still had to find a fellow plumber, btw)