PDA

View Full Version : When did thor take over 5th Wheel Forums?

porthole
02-25-2020, 08:31 AM
When I clicked on a link on one of my subscribed threads today I was redirected to the log in page, and my "autofill" log in didn't work.

Doing it manually I received a message saying I now had to use my thor forums password.

porthole
02-25-2020, 08:36 AM
Screenshot from log in page

Cummins12V98
02-25-2020, 10:41 AM
Interesting! Will be waiting for an answer to this.

wingnut60
02-25-2020, 09:33 PM
Don't know the answer, but there are several RV forums owned by Social Knowledge, LLC out of Southlake, TX. This is one of them, along with IRV2.com

Notanlines
02-25-2020, 09:39 PM
And Keystone RV forums. I doubt Thor bought this.

Pathfinder75
03-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Its all explained by clicking the RVLife link at bottom of page.
says: This site is proud to be part of the RV LIFE Network. Your login now works as your RV LIFE Network ID. You can login to dozens of RV LIFE Network websites with your existing login (email & password). A list of sites that share the same login are below:
Click it your self to see full list of sites using same login now.

Notanlines
03-10-2020, 04:56 AM
Thanks, David, but the link doesn't seem to be working.

Pathfinder75
03-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Sorry should have been clear on where to find the link for "RVLIFE"
FIND at botom of forum page with "Contact us" see line containing:
Contact Us - 5thWheelForums.com - Archive - Community Rules - Terms of Service - Privacy - RVLife - Top

I did NOT include link in my post because this will often trip the Forum SPAM alert and lock that member out while it is reviewed by management.

Janet H
03-10-2020, 05:40 PM
When I clicked on a link on one of my subscribed threads today I was redirected to the log in page, and my "autofill" log in didn't work.

Doing it manually I received a message saying I now had to use my thor forums password.

Thor doesn't own the site. The forum is part of RV Life which is owned by Social Knowledge. There was an announcement about the login change a while back and some info in the newsletter but if you were out camping it would have been easy to miss: https://www.5thwheelforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3917 :)