PDA

View Full Version : Level up controller no power

Stevencoles
02-21-2020, 09:45 AM
The level up controller on our 2014 38RSB3 wont turn on. There is plenty of 12V power to the rest of the trailer but nothing happens when I press the on button on the controller., Unit has been in storage for 10Moi. But hooked to 30Amp power and new batteries about 2 moths ago that have been on a maintenance charge since installation. The battery disconnect switch has been engaged to disconnect the batteries. Any suggestions on what might be causing the controller to be inoperative?

porkchop
02-21-2020, 09:51 AM
"The battery disconnect switch has been engaged to disconnect the batteries. "

Not sure exactly what you mean by this, but 'reengage' the battery switch to reconnect the batteries. Then it should work correctly.

Bill

Stevencoles
02-21-2020, 11:12 AM
I did reengage the switch still nothing

Cummins12V98
02-21-2020, 11:47 AM
Give Lippert Tech a call they have been really helpful.

B&P
02-22-2020, 07:25 PM
This happened to me a couple of times. I have the blue touch screen and there is a reset button under the screen you need a paper clip to push it. Hope this helps

AlmostRetired
03-03-2020, 08:00 AM
I destroyed my batteries and didn’t have enough power to even light the control panel box. Called Level Up after I had fixed power issue and they walked me through a reset. Had to disconnect a couple wires (easily accessed) and that reset. The panel still wouldn’t light up but they provided the sequence of which buttons to push without visual guidance and I got it to function. Once the 12V system was charged everything worked fine and I had no further issues.