PDA

View Full Version : Recommended PDI we should do before accepting unit?

DHart
12-26-2019, 11:08 PM
We are edging VERY close to closing the deal on a new 2020 36RSSB3. May close a deal in the first week of January.

If you can recommend things we should be sure to check before accepting delivery, please advise.

Of course we will do a good bit of camping in the rig, close by, with plenty of time for fixing un-noticed issues, before we head out on the road for longer trips.

Thanks so much!

Cummins12V98
12-27-2019, 11:36 AM
We are edging VERY close to closing the deal on a new 2020 36RSSB3. May close a deal in the first week of January.

If you can recommend things we should be sure to check before accepting delivery, please advise.

Of course we will do a good bit of camping in the rig, close by, with plenty of time for fixing un-noticed issues, before we head out on the road for longer trips.

Thanks so much!

My first question is who are you dealing with?

Second does the RV have EVERYTHING you want???

DHart
12-27-2019, 11:53 AM
Robert Crist RV in Mesa. And, yes, it does.

Thank you.

I've found some extensive lists on the DRV Facebook groups.

Cummins12V98
12-27-2019, 12:14 PM
Get down on your hands and knees! Get UNDER the RV

Srosa
12-27-2019, 03:58 PM
Robert Crist RV in Mesa. And, yes, it does.

Thank you.

I've found some extensive lists on the DRV Facebook groups.

I purchased my DRV from Robert Crist RV and have some comments that might be helpful. PM me if you’re interested in hearing about my experience.

Steve

DHart
12-28-2019, 01:37 AM
I purchased my DRV from Robert Crist RV and have some comments that might be helpful. PM me if you’re interested in hearing about my experience.

Steve

Hi Steve... we did just the same today, at Crist, for the same rig that you have! Probably too late for me to benefit from your experience, but I sent a PM to you.

Don

Srosa
12-28-2019, 09:36 AM
Hi Steve... we did just the same today, at Crist, for the same rig that you have! Probably too late for me to benefit from your experience, but I sent a PM to you.

Don
Your message to me came across as a profile comment but I sent you a reply as a PM. Let me know if you do not receive it.