PDA

View Full Version : DRV slide info.

Valetparking
09-20-2019, 11:40 AM
We have a 2007 DRV, 31RL3, Lippert hydraulic slides, when I close the slides they appear to travel slightly off centre until contacting the main body, when in the closed position there looks to be more pressure on the top of the slide seal than the bottom. Is this normal or should I be looking for a slide tech to adjust the travel. We are new to the RV world and appreciate any advice!
John

wingnut60
09-20-2019, 11:17 PM
There are adjustments for up/down and tilt top/bottom. Possibly some info on Lippert website. Lippert also known as LCI. I would not allow just any tech to work on it unless assured they know how to adjust it correctly--sometimes, it comes out worse if tech is guessing...there are also some guides at the top side of each slide (black plastic wedge) that could be missing/broken.

https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws.com/manuals/slideouts/ccd_0001616.pdf

Valetparking
09-21-2019, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the info and manual link, much appreciated, in hindsight I will take your advice and wait to find an experience tech to check it out, (if its not broke don't fixit!!) we are traveling south this winter so will search for a qualified shop and make a stop along the way.
Have no idea if any are in western Canada.

wingnut60
09-25-2019, 11:14 AM
Where is "south" as you say....

Valetparking
10-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Sorry for late reply, in the process of moving!! Our plan is from west coast C
anada to Arizona then east along the southern routes to end up in Newfoundland and Nova Scotia for spring weather

wingnut60
10-14-2019, 11:40 PM
When you make it to AZ, check with Sunshine RV, DRV dealer in, I believe, Lake Havasu City. They have a pretty good rep for fixing things.