PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a MorRyde

flyingjack
09-03-2019, 07:37 AM
Switching gooseneck on my 5er to 5th wheel. Bought the Companion and now looking for MorRyde rubber pin box. I'll install myself so any suggestions for best place to order a MorRyde? jackehorn@aol.com
Thanks
Jack

Notanlines
09-03-2019, 02:47 PM
I’d call PPL Motor Homes out of Houston and have them tell you the Morryde model you need and what they can fo for you. They are a very large company!

fjr vfr
09-03-2019, 07:53 PM
Also check Etrailer.com

flyingjack
09-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Tried PPL: parts counter people are clueless unless you have exact part number.
Tried etrailer: online site not easy to navigate when not sure exactly which item you need.

Tweety's: online site is easy to navigate and the guy that actually answers the phone actually seems to care and is knowledgeable. Got my business.
Jack

BTW: MorRyde staff suggested Tweety's because if they don't know-they call.

Notanlines
09-04-2019, 04:54 PM
I think Tweety’s is just north of San Antonio. Never stopped but they’re on our list as of your comments. Thanks...

wingnut60
09-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Tweety's is located in/near Bulverde, TX. Small shop, large knowledge base/access to thousands of parts. Been there, they know the business.

right
09-09-2019, 03:53 PM
Switching gooseneck on my 5er to 5th wheel. Bought the Companion and now looking for MorRyde rubber pin box. I'll install myself so any suggestions for best place to order a MorRyde? jackehorn@aol.com
Thanks
Jack The best price I found on my Flex Air was Etrailer.com
Had the flex air in the back of my pick up lowered the fifth wheel down bolted right up raise the fifth wheel back upI didn’t need a hoist or a jack or anything.

oldretiredafguy
09-10-2019, 08:57 AM
I think Tweety’s is just north of San Antonio. Never stopped but they’re on our list as of your comments. Thanks...

X2 for Tweety’s!

Call and talk to Dan. I’ve bought from them for years.

Mike

grafton guns
09-16-2019, 05:14 PM
Flying Jack, Hi. I got my from Makarios RV online. They had the best price at the time. Remember Google is your friend when it comes to price checking.....LOL
Paul