PDA

View Full Version : Interior accent lighting

Bosstweed
05-24-2019, 02:05 PM
I have a 2017 DRV 39DBRS3 that I purchased new. I had an interior light with a bulb go out and at the same time my accent lights around the ceiling and over the kitchen island, went dim. Now they come on and turn off, but they are so dim you can barely see that they are on. Anybody know what would cause this or how to fix this??

Notanlines
05-24-2019, 04:33 PM
Jim, the LED bulbs they used at the factory during that period were not intended to be used with a dimmer (rheostat).
Call customer service at Command Electronics in Schoolcraft, Michigan 269-679-4011 and explain your problem. She will have your solution and you won't have to wait for some DA to call you back!

Bosstweed
05-24-2019, 05:24 PM
Jim, the LED bulbs they used at the factory during that period were not intended to be used with a dimmer (rheostat).
Call customer service at Command Electronics in Schoolcraft, Michigan 269-679-4011 and explain your problem. She will have your solution and you won't have to wait for some DA to call you back!
TY notanlines, I’ll give them a call and see if she has a solution. Thanks again.