PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle

jimmyp
04-28-2019, 07:30 PM
My wife and I are looking to buy a new Pinnacle trying to get info on how Jayco handles there warranty issues.

merlinhomeauto
04-29-2019, 07:37 PM
We had no problems with Jayco during the two years of warranty just the dealer submitting paper work.

wingnut60
04-30-2019, 08:53 AM
Don't forget that Jayco is now owned by Thor, and that seems to always be a harbinger of lower quality assembly....

SamIam
05-01-2019, 11:40 AM
I haven't experienced Jayco but I have seen them on the road. Seems popular

wingnut60
05-02-2019, 07:58 PM
Seen several Pinnacles in RV parks--look nice on outside.

wersqu
05-13-2019, 04:38 PM
We have a 2018 Pinnacle 36KTPS. Right from the start I would like to say we have had great results with Jayco getting back to us but....
We were on a 5 month trip. Our furnace went out before we left home. Our local dealer would not help us because we did not buy the unit from them. We managed to get the furnace fixed but we had to pay for a service call. It continued to cause problems to the tune of 5 more service calls.
We have a bubble in our floor
We have a stress crack in the fiberglass from the bedroom slide heading down.
The bottom of the 5th wheel below the bedroom slide has bowed downward.
Our rear axle has a problem. The inside edge of both tires wore down below the treads in around 7,000 miles. Two new tires cost us $483.00. The axle is on the list.
Several area's of trim have fallen off the walls etc.
We have a soft area in the floor around the island.
All these issues are to be addressed by Jayco back at the factory and so far they have been great but...Not impressed at all by Jayco's quality or dealerships willing to work on them if you didn't buy it there and are traveling.

southerndude
05-13-2019, 04:52 PM
Jayco Junk! This whole RV Industry needs some intervention, Thor is a Monopoly! Customer Service for 75% of the brands sold is so poor! I'm not going to rant about my first RV, A freakin Nightmare! I feel all of your pain.

Also, so what if the Mfg. responds! There are too many things going wrong with today's RV's a 2018 and all those problems, are you kidding me!

I feel like none of them care, they just want to add new sexy looking RV's every year, because they know SEX Sells! it's ashame!