PDA

View Full Version : Bighorn 3500 RL

jcd8822
06-17-2006, 08:17 PM
After going through over 16 different brands we bought the Bighorn 3500RL. We knew from the first moment we walked into it that it was what we had been looking for in a 5th wheel.

Our's has the side by side refrig/freezer across from the entrance door, not across from the couch in the living room. Even though it had a side by side we still got a pantry with the slide out shelves.

The desk with the slide out tray for my laptop was a must, as was the night stand next to the king size bed, and the electric levelers in back. We were not looking for a built-in vacuum system but this one had it. I also liked the two lights in the pass through space, plus the fact that it was all enclosed without any wires or pipes exposed. The diamond plated tool box was a plus I was not expecting.

We are fulltimers and could not have been happier with our purchase. We cannot say enough about it, and I get a kick out of what our friends and even strangers have to say about it when they see it. I strongly suggest anyone looking for a quality unit check out Heartland's web site, then go find a dealer and walk through one and see for themselves.

Joseph Dorsey

hitchup
06-18-2006, 08:35 AM
Sounds nice. We're fulltimers, too, so know what you mean when you walk into one & say "This is home".

Happy Traveling.