PDA

View Full Version : Droping Walls 2006 344J Everest

routemaster
12-30-2018, 02:57 PM
So any other Keystone owner finding there walls are droping? thats what it looks like to me. Could be these outriggers are not man enough to take the weight of walls and roof.I do have cabnit doors out of line. I guess going down the road the frame goes up and the body comes down.
Den.

wingnut60
12-31-2018, 09:24 AM
While your surfaces definitely appear to be off-level, if you were to use a long level on most units, I believe you would find that to be true on a lot of others. I have a Mobile Suites where 'level' is different from the basement to the kitchen floor. Except for the cabinet doors, any other problems? Have you checked the frame for off-square/level?
Deming? Was at LoW-Hi park last month, will be back there in a couple of weeks for overnight.

BobandMary
12-31-2018, 07:27 PM
Our last two rigs, a Big Country and a Redwood had the same problem that you are seeing. We had to decide what we wanted to be level. In our case the stove and countertop were the most important. Our Mobile Suites seems to be level just about everywhere which we find quite refreshing.