PDA

View Full Version : New owner Teton 5th wheel

Lane
11-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Good day everyone, looking for help with my bedroom slide. 2004 teton. Hydrolic slide , bedroom.. my two big slides work great.. not the bed slide. Lane

wingnut60
11-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Lane,
Welcome to the forum...there is a member here name of GlennWest (username) who has a Teton also and hopefully, he will chime in with some help.
Scroll down lower in the sections for the Teton Owners section, might be some help there already.

Also, check out www.tetoners.org

Joe

Notanlines
11-09-2018, 05:55 AM
Lane, are you certain that your smaller slide is hydraulic? It is very common for the two biggies to be hydraulic and the smaller slides to be electric/cable/pullies.

GlennWest
11-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum. You didn't state which Teton you have. Grand, Royal, etc. I have a 2003 Grand Freedom. There are two places to run the slides in or out. One inside by the steps. The other is at rear outside in side door. You will find 3 knobs on it. You can tighten or loosen them to control individual sides. The bedroom may be in released position.Yes, all slide outs are hydraulic.

Lane
11-19-2018, 03:26 PM
Yes its is hydrolic...got the hoses off today, get the cylinder out tomorrow after removing bed and storage cover too. Thanks everyone. Experience model 33 ft

Lane
11-19-2018, 03:29 PM
Yes its is hydrolic...got the hoses off today, get the cylinder out tomorrow after removing bed and storage cover too. Thanks everyone. Experience 33 ft.