PDA

View Full Version : Slide out problem

Notanlines
08-31-2018, 01:15 PM
When I push the "In" to bring the large slide in early in the morning there is a loud screeching noise, the slide starts to move very slowly, and then stops. I then move it back out and usually it will start to move at regular speed. Any chance I might be able to adjust this or correct this myself. I have no experience with slides in my past. Thanks in advance.

clev
08-31-2018, 08:39 PM
On my 36RSSB3, the kitchen slide comes in pretty smoothly, but not the dining slide. It jerks a little as it initially moves the rollers out of the indent, and sometime it screeches like yours. I have adjusted all of my slides according to a Lippert Tech, and am told mine is operating normally. As the dining slide comes in, as the bottom contacts the coach, the top should be out about an inch. If not, it needs adjusting. Before I get jumped, this is according to a Lippert technician, not me.

golf_bears
09-01-2018, 09:28 AM
I had a similar problem but on the kitchen slide. Lubricated the rack and slide mechanism and particularly where the cylinder rod is attached to the slide, and the noise went away.

Let us know if this works.

porthole
09-14-2018, 09:48 AM
I get the loud screech noise as well - kinda like fingernails across the black board. Only on the off door side.