PDA

View Full Version : How many......

clev
08-09-2018, 01:15 PM
....are this lucky? I can’t get on a ladder but my wife keeps it spotless. She does the top half, including the roof, and then she helps me with the lower half. I’m a lucky man.

Mtntrek
08-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Wow, now that would be a luxury! I thought my telescopic pole(s) were handy.
I once had a folding type ladder that would form a platform I made a walk board for it.

Stripit
08-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Love the garage you have!!

clev
08-09-2018, 06:56 PM
Love the garage you have!!

Yes, it is nice. Room for the trailer, truck, full-size van, plus a LOT of junk! LOL.

OCB
08-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Does she do others, I can there about Dec 1.

I parted with my similar Building 4 years ago and my wife don't like heights, so by my book you are double lucky.

My cleaning problem is sides and rear, for the front cap I back up truck and use a step ladder.
Clay 2016 MS 38PS3/Dallas

clev
08-09-2018, 07:55 PM
No, ocb, LOL, she gripes enough doing this one, but recognizes that it’s a job that has to be done. If we don’t get the bugs off of the front, they eat into the paint. Again, I’m very fortunate.

OCB
08-10-2018, 08:50 AM
No, ocb, LOL, she gripes enough doing this one, but recognizes that it’s a job that has to be done. If we don’t get the bugs off of the front, they eat into the paint.
And I'm one one of guys that when it rains I have my long brush out working on the front of RV and truck.
Clay

porthole
08-11-2018, 09:11 AM
....are this lucky? I can’t get on a ladder but my wife keeps it spotless. She does the top half, including the roof, and then she helps me with the lower half. I’m a lucky man.

I was using my step ladder last night to polish out some tree branch scuffs - what a pain, especially after having both rotator cuffs worked over.

Looked up your scaffold and surprisingly found the same scaffold on horrible freight and home depot's website, and it is $30 cheaper at home depot !

clev
08-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Good morning, Duane. I bought this one at HD, especially for my wife, and told her it was her 33d anniversary present; she failed to see the humor in that.

porthole
08-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Good morning, Duane. I bought this one at HD, especially for my wife, and told her it was her 33d anniversary present; she failed to see the humor in that.

I don't understand why she sees no humor in that.

Looks like this standard item is tall enough to reach the top of the RV from your picture.

clev
08-11-2018, 03:19 PM
It’s 6 feet tall at the platform and yes, she can reach the top of the sides. With the 4 roller legs, when she finishes one section, I can roll her to another without her getting down. I tell her that I’m always looking out for her.