PDA

View Full Version : Neuby

Manyroads
05-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Hi my name is Larry My wife tells me I am 78 years young
Have been full timing for a year now in our 2018 30’ Cougar fifth wheel by Keystone
About the camper? Don’t ask nothing but problems

Stripit
05-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Hi Larry; Sorry to hear your having issues with your rolling home. That can make full time living a bit of a problem and not as nice as you might have hoped. I made it a full 8 years full time with a minimum of issues. Almost every issue I was able to fix myself or with the aide of a fellow full timer. If there is anything this group can do to help please ask us.

Notanlines
05-02-2018, 05:36 PM
Larry, first of all, welcome to the forum. Now, in this first year give us the most important three failures of your Cougar. We'll go over them one by one and see if it is a common failure or something that is way on out there.

Manyroads
05-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Hi Larry; Sorry to hear your having issues with your rolling home. That can make full time living a bit of a problem and not as nice as you might have hoped. I made it a full 8 years full time with a minimum of issues. Almost every issue I was able to fix myself or with the aide of a fellow full timer. If there is anything this group can do to help please ask us.
No worries our home is still under warranty so we have been traveling around from one Camping World to another
Some of them (but not all) have full hookup sewer water & electric ��
We just make the best of it

Manyroads
05-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Larry, first of all, welcome to the forum. Now, in this first year give us the most important three failures of your Cougar. We'll go over them one by one and see if it is a common failure or something that is way on out there.
Furnace quit working two times now
Hot water tank quit working one time
Water pump quit working one time
And we have had water leaks from day one
They had to replace the black water valve because it was leaking black water And there was trash in one of the gray water tanks so it wouldn’t drain
And a myriad of other issues bubbles in the linoleum floor
And it is only 6 monthe old ��