PDA

View Full Version : Maybe you can help

Angie 101
04-11-2018, 12:00 AM
I’m badly in need of a owners manual for my 1994 prowler 5th wheel !!!!!

Notanlines
04-11-2018, 05:33 AM
Angie, you will probably be better served by simply asking for the information specific to your particular problem. Your rig is 25 years old and most RV's don't come with a model-specific manual, even now. If it is imperative that you find some semblance of manual you might research a Fleetwood forum or give a try on IRV2.com. This particular forum has a miniscule number of active members whereas some of the others have thousands reading everyday. Remember, we're still here to help you solve a particular problem with the RV itself.

wingnut60
04-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Welcome to the forum.
As above, there probably is/was no detailed manual provided with the unit. They are generic at best. Researching old forum posts, or asking questions of current owners, is best way to find out information. Somewhere, somehow, someone has faced the same questions and found the answers.
Might start here:

https://goodoldrvs.ning.com/forum/topics/1969-prowler-just-inherited

Primo Rudy's Roadhouse
05-01-2018, 10:18 AM
When we bought our toy hauler it came with an owners manual that was pretty much worthless. I looked at each component of the trailer, got on their website and downloaded their owner's manual(s). That gave me better information about trailer and it's features. The trailer is now 11 years old and I can still download the original owner's manual. The Internet is a great resource for all things, including trailers. Have fun, enjoy, and educate yourself