PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Suites Aire?

Ultratravler
03-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Does anyone on here own or have owned a Mobile Suites Aire? They must have sold a few of this new model. I am just looking for some feed back on likes or dislikes or problems. Thanks for any info.

Dave

porthole
03-09-2018, 08:29 AM
The Aire is a lesser expensive, different build then the Mobile or Elite Suites trailers.

Aire = 12" I-beam frame, 2" walls, laminated walls as the main differences.
Designed to compete against the Heartland Landmark and similar trailers.

Cummins12V98
03-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Personally I would be looking at the Montana's.

porthole
03-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Personally I would be looking at the Montana's.

Because it is a keystone, and what I saw when I was searching for our current trailer, I would never buy one.

Before I ordered our current trailer I flew out to Indiana. Did toy hauler factory tours (before there were a common thing) of Sunnybrook, KZ, Heartland and ???. I looked at keystones out in the lots, from there I never went in for my tour. Maybe Montana's are better now, but still have not been on my "look" list when going to RV shows.

Cummins12V98
03-10-2018, 10:29 AM
Because it is a keystone, and what I saw when I was searching for our current trailer, I would never buy one.

Before I ordered our current trailer I flew out to Indiana. Did toy hauler factory tours (before there were a common thing) of Sunnybrook, KZ, Heartland and ???. I looked at keystones out in the lots, from there I never went in for my tour. Maybe Montana's are better now, but still have not been on my "look" list when going to RV shows.

5-10 years ago I would have never recommended looking at a Montana. But I have to say the complaints are very few and far between in the last 5 years.

Personal friends have had 3 different Montana's over the last 10 years and they have been more than happy!

Ultratravler
03-10-2018, 10:40 PM
We have looked at Montana, but liked the MSA 40 better. That's why they make so many different brands and models. If we would all like the same thing what would we have? Thanks for the feed back.

Dave

porthole
03-11-2018, 12:46 PM
We have looked at Montana, but liked the MSA 40 better. That's why they make so many different brands and models. If we would all like the same thing what would we have? Thanks for the feed back.

Dave

If you have looked at the Montana and the Aire, and like the Aire better, that is what you should go with. Other wise you will spend all you time with the Montana wondering if you would have been better off with the Aire.

cbarker
04-04-2018, 08:19 PM
We included Montana in our search until we talked to a coulpe in our RV park that said it was the biggest pos they had ever owned, bought new and spent more time back at dealer than them living in it. Wiped it off our list, bought DRV.

Cummins12V98
04-04-2018, 11:44 PM
We included Montana in our search until we talked to a coulpe in our RV park that said it was the biggest pos they had ever owned, bought new and spent more time back at dealer than them living in it. Wiped it off our list, bought DRV.

Kinda funny there are many people out there that own DRV's that will tell you the same thing!

Notanlines
04-05-2018, 05:49 PM
I've never owned one, but the 100,000th Montana pulled off the line some time back. It's because they are the biggest POS ever to hit the RV market..... :rolleyes:

cbarker
04-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Just telling what was told to me, I made my own decision.

Ultratravler
04-06-2018, 09:43 PM
So did we, and it wasn't a Montana.

Dave