PDA

View Full Version : Tradition

dkritter
11-24-2016, 07:58 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

We are looking at a used 2015 375KPS and wanted to get some insight if possible on the Tradition line and if possible the 375.

I realize the Tradition line is the "little brother" in the DRV offering and to some the red headed step child so I am hoping y'all will give me a break but at this time a Suite is not in the cards.

Thanks in advance.

wingnut60
11-24-2016, 08:46 AM
I don't remember any real negatives about the Select Suites/Tradition, and they have just recently revived the line with a unit called the Aire.
Compare them to the Forest River higher units and they compare very well.
As in any used unit, inspection is everything and anything you can find out from a previous owner would be great.
When available, they were upgradable with several Suites options--hopefully, the one you are looking at will have some of those.
Joe

Dapperdan
11-24-2016, 01:48 PM
I agree with wingnut60, I've seen some pretty nice Traditions in our travels. All depends on the options on the trailer your looking at. We talked to a couple in Marquette MI (I think) that had a nicely appointed Tradition, they LOVED it! Good luck with your purchase.

Dan

Cummins12V98
11-24-2016, 02:47 PM
Personally I would look for a lightly used MS in your price range.

dkritter
11-25-2016, 08:32 AM
Personally I would look for a lightly used MS in your price range.

Thanks for the post Cummins however like I said in my original post a MS is not in the cards now.

Stripit
11-25-2016, 06:20 PM
Sometimes looking at a year or two older Mobile Suites 'could' be priced at what the Tradition is selling for and you would be getting a higher level unit. Much stronger under pinnings and also a bit more weight. Just a thought

dkritter
11-26-2016, 07:30 AM
A new truck isn't in the cards right now, and since I have a SRW a 19Kish MS isn't in the cards right now.

I'd love to trade both the trailer and the truck and move up into something like a MS but I'm a working stiff and I have never bought a lottery ticket so I'll have to get one at a time.

Trying to work with what I have.

Thanks