PDA

View Full Version : First time with this Montana

richard717
10-11-2016, 07:16 PM
I want to use my 5er for 2 more weekends in Mi. and may need to blow out water so as not to waste anti-freeze. I work at truck shop so I have air. Can I make my own adpt. to blow out fresh water side of trailer, and will same adpt be able to blow out black tank flush line. Should I blow out the line to fill the fresh tank from the city water valve in the control center? I have a drain on the fresh tank in the back of trailer. Owner manual says pour anti-freeze into fresh tank. I have never poured anti-freeze into fresh tank. Is this a YES or NO? I have 2 clear lines coming into control center in basement with shut off valves on and going down through floor. Are these for my hot water by-pass? They had anti-freeze in them when I bought this unit in Aug.(first owner didn't use it last summer). Made mistake once not getting anti-freeze in before freeze, but got it inside asap, and saved a lot of heart ache. Thanks for the help.

rvndave
10-15-2016, 10:07 AM
Yes you can make an adaptor and I am sure someone sells one. I would be careful how much pressure I put into the pipes. Many compressors produce in excess of 100 psig, I would put a regulator on the line and limit pressure to 50 psig.