PDA

View Full Version : Switch is...

RobertSav
08-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Just bought a new to us 36' 2011 Mountaineer, in the cabin entryway switch panel there is a large white rocker switch on the left unmarked?? And there are three smaller switches between the battery/tank meter levels, and the awning extend/retract that are unmarked. I found the left switch does the three high lights through out the cabin (entry lights), the switch on the right turns on the two large lights on the sides of the coach, but I haven't been able to figure out what the middle switch operates or puts power to. I paged through the entire owners manual and could not find any info on the switch panel area. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Robert Savage

Stripit
08-08-2016, 03:06 PM
One of those unmarked switches on my trailer was to turn on and off the bedroom speakers. Until we had the sound on we would never have figured out what that switch did. Sorry, not sure on yours but it might be the same thing??

RobertSav
08-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Thanks stripit, but no thats not it either, the stereo has a set of speaker switches to split or play all three banks os speakers (main cabin/bedroom/outside). Im thinking it may be for the 120v outlets, and the 120v ceiling fan, lights. I haven't had a chance to plug it into a 30/50 amp source yet. Until then I'll hold off labeling the switches for other family members.

Stripit
08-09-2016, 05:40 AM
Once you get it figured out, come back and let us know.

micalo
08-09-2016, 05:32 PM
coud be heating for the black and grey tanks.....

pterrydactyl
07-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Light under the steps?