View Full Version : Black vapor barrier uner the slide out floors

07-05-2016, 12:46 PM
What is this stuff and where do I get it? I am replacing the floor in my bedroom slide due to rot. I plan on wrapping Tyvek and the stuff that is on there. I keep seeing it called polymax or Darco but I cannot find a place to order it from. I'm guessing that it is called something else. Thanks for your assistance. I can usually find whatever I need on the good ole net but I am having troubles with this stuff.

07-10-2016, 08:12 PM
I wish I could help, part of mine got ripped off by high winds. I patched it the best I could but would like some more.