PDA

View Full Version : 2014 GMC 3500 Denali with Mobile Suites Cincinnati

jbay
04-01-2016, 09:09 PM
I have debated this for quite a while and have read a lot of posts before I made this purchase for my GMC to pull.

I have 1500 miles on it headed home after purchase loaded with most of my stuff and extra hitch and 70 gallons of water. I haven't been able to find a scale yet but will in the next few days.

I just wanted to let those that are considering a larger Mobile Suites to know that it pulls like a champ with my truck totally stock.

I can stop this amazingly well. I have put the braking to the test multiple times getting off the freeways. 3 axles with disc brakes along with the trucks and the exhaust brake make it stopping a breeze. Emergency braking tests stopped it where it should have.

It only sits my truck bed rails about 2 inches lower and my headlights stay straight on the road. I have been pulling it across 3 states between 65 and 70 and I honestly am so in love with this Truck.

Hope this helps others considering similar options.

oldbird
04-01-2016, 09:22 PM
How big is your MS to have 3 axles? Or is the Cincinnati a toy hauler? Looks good!!

jbay
04-01-2016, 09:41 PM
45 ft from tip to tail and its not a toy hauler. The Cincinnati was only made for a few years

oldbird
04-01-2016, 10:02 PM
I guess you have to plan way ahead for campgrounds, that's some rig!

jbay
04-02-2016, 09:30 PM
most modern parks have been ok so far

steadfast
04-04-2016, 03:05 PM
I am curious as to what hitch are you using with the weight of that coach?

jbay
04-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Had to get one that would handle 23k and it is pretty limited
I read a lot about the air ride and wanted to wait and see how this one did as it came free with the purchase.

The only chucking a ever feel is when I was on a bad road in MN.
I think I will keep this setup unless I start to have any issues